Legal Secretary/Paralegal (Hybrid) Position
Legal Secretary/Paralegal (Hybrid) Position – Encino CA 91436:
Fast-paced Employment Law Defense firm seeking experienced Litigation Secretary. Great benefits, friendly team-oriented atmosphere with room for growth.
- Minimum of 3 years Civil Litigation Legal Secretary/Paralegal (Hybrid) experience
- Strong in civil litigation experience; Employment Law defense a real plus but not required
- Exceptional litigation skills with strong knowledge of State and Federal Court rules
- Must be proficient in e-Filing
- Experienced with large document productions – organization and redaction of large document production
- Strong knowledge of calendaring civil litigation law in motion, discovery etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in order to communicate effectively with attorneys as well as clients
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to integrate into a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010 or above (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Other software applications include – Form Builder (fka Legal Solutions), Abacus, PDF editor, CA Jury Instruction Selector
- Must be a team player.
If your background and experience align with these qualifications, please apply – immediate opening.
Our professional staff plays an important role in the Firm’s continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, and a collaborative, friendly firm environment.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent position. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE SEEKING TEMPORARY OR PART-TIME WORK. This position is for long-term job seekers only.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary DOE.
- The employer pays 100% health insurance, dental, vision
- 401k Plan
- Paid holidays, vacation time, sick time;
- Hours are Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Email resume and salary requirements to: Cheri Casella, Office Manager, email@example.com.