New Labor Laws for 2019 Webinar
2019 Legal Update for Employers
Getting up-to-date with new Employment and Wage and Hour Laws
Greater San Fernando Valley Chamber of Commerce presents a webinar on Thursday January 11 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
This webinar is FREE to chamber members and $20 to non-members
RSVP ONLINE HERE
EMPLOYMENT LAW TOPICS THAT EVERY EMPLOYER NEEDS TO KNOW
- New laws on sexual harassment claims or changes to disclosure requirements and settlement agreements for sexual harassment claims
- Expanded Lactation Accommodation Requirements
- FEHA Amendments
- Paid Family Leave Expansion
- Drastic Changes in Independent Contractor Classification
- De Minimis unpaid time and rounding timekeeping policies
Roxana E. Verano, Esq., Partner
THIS IS A WEBINAR
Dial-in and log-in information will be emailed to all registered participants the Monday prior to the webinar. A reminder will also be sent the day before.