FMLA and Intermittent Leaves, Sponsored by NOVATime
When: September 14, 2016 – 10:30AM
Where: Online Webinar
FMLA and Intermittent Leaves
As every HR professional knows, granting and administering FMLA leave can be full of legal landmines. Add the question of intermittent leaves into the mix, and you potentially have a recipe for disaster.
To learn how to avoid the legal landmines involved with managing FMLA and intermittent leaves, join our free leave webinar “FMLA and Intermittent Leaves.” Presented by Marie Davis of Landegger Baron Law Group, the webinar will cover:
- Valid reasons for FMLA and intermittent leave
- How to handle an employee’s job duties in cases of intermittent leave
- How to count intermittent leave hours
- What not to count as FMLA leave
- Determining eligibility for intermittent leave
- Compensation and Intermittent leave
Webinar access information will be emailed to you. Your personal data will not be sold. For details, please view NOVAtime’s Privacy Statement.