2017 LEGAL UPDATE FOR EMPLOYERS…
…AND RELATED TOPICS THAT EVERY EMPLOYER NEEDS TO KNOW.
When: January 18, 2017 11:30AM to 1PM
Cost: $15 Members (Commerce Industrial Council Chamber of Commerce or Bell Gardens Chamber of Commerce)
$25 Non-Members or Pay at the Door
Where: Commerce Industrial Council Chamber, 6055 E Washington Blvd, Commerce, CA 90040, Lower Level Conference Room
Key Learning Points:
- What are Employer’s obligations with the new minimum wage and exemption “salary
- How will Employers navigate State and local paid sick leave laws?
- Learn how to avoid misclassifying your employees as exempt or independent
- Discover Employee handbook essential policies and practices.
- Find out how to manage the risks of employment law claims.
This program will be approved for 1.5 hours (California) recertification credit
hours toward PHR, SPHR & GPHR through the HR Certification Institute.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the
program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be preapproved
for recertification credit.”