Optimist’s (OYHFS) Special Invitation for All ACHSA and CACFS Executives and H.R. Professionals
A Special Invitation and Complementary Event for All ACHSA and CACFS Executives and Human Resource Professionals!
Optimist Youth Homes
& Family Services
Alfred J. Landegger, Esq.
Key Learning Points:
- Exempt vs. Non-Exempt employees, including the USDOL proposed changes in salary requirement.
- Increases in minimum wage.
- California Sick Leave vs. Vacation and Paid Time Off policies.
- Meal and rest periods, including on duty meal agreements, six hour shift and twelve hour shift waivers.
- Class actions, including current trends, private attorney general act actions and arbitration agreements.
- Employment practices liability insurance coverage.