- This event has passed.
Studio City September Workshop: “Discipline and Discharge – How to Successfully Manage Your Employees”
September 21 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 amFree
Key learning points:
- Orientation – An Opportunity To Clearly Communicate Your Company’s Philosophy, Policies and Expectations.
- Use Your Employee Handbook as a Tool in Managing and Disciplining Employees
- The Importance of Training Your Managers to Implement, Enforce and Utilize Company Policies – Rules of Discipline
- Document, Document, Document: Documentation is Critical in Managing Difficult Employees
- Honest Performance Evaluations – Use Evaluations to Effectively Communicate Expectations to Your Employees
- Progressive Discipline – The Who, What, When, Where and Why of an Effective Discipline System
- Termination Risk Analysis – Learn What Employers Should Be Closely Considering When Disciplining or Terminating Employees
- Medical Marijuana In The Workplace
- Final Pay Rules
Roxana E. Verano, Esq. and Rodrigo J. Torres, Esq.
RSVP by Monday before workshop
To Register for this workshop – Complete the Registration Form below.
In order for our Firm to continue offering the monthly workshops at no charge we must provide an accurate registration count to the workshop venues. If you register and later find you cannot attend, please cancel 3 days in advance as we are charged for no-show registrants.
Thank you for your courtesy and cooperation!
Missed any of our workshops or seminars?