Studio City October Workshop: “Supreme Court Shockwaves Rocking the Independent Contractor and De Minimis Terrain: Where Does Your Business Stand?”
October 19 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 amFree
Key learning points:
- Is De Minimis Dead? Recent Developments In Troester v. Starbucks Case
- Closing Time and Technology: The Two Most Common Formerly-De-Minimis Situations
- Do you know your ABC? Recommended Independent Contractor Related Practices In Light of Dynamex Decision.
- The Killer “B”: Prohibiting The Use of Independent Contractors in Your Main Line of Business
- Consider Class Action Waivers If You Insist on Using Independent Contractors
Roxana E. Verano, Esq. and Kristina Kourasis, Esq.
RSVP by Monday before workshop
To Register for this workshop – Complete the Registration Form below.
In order for our Firm to continue offering the monthly workshops at no charge we must provide an accurate registration count to the workshop venues. If you register and later find you cannot attend, please cancel 3 days in advance as we are charged for no-show registrants.
Thank you for your courtesy and cooperation!
Missed any of our workshops or seminars?