Complimentary Monthly Workshops
Due to the Coronavirus being at the forefront of the news we have cancelled the March Workshop. We will send out notice to reschedule or will offer the information via Webinar.
Thank you for your understanding.
Our live workshops provide you with the latest California employment law related updates, compliance and regulatory issues, and the opportunity to network with our legal practitioners and other HR professionals.
You’ll get comprehensive, actionable programming that provides you with the information you need to protect your organizations and manage your company’s risk.
"Joint Employer Liability Under State and Federal Law"
This live interactive workshop provides you with the latest California employment law related updates regarding “Joint Employer Liability Under State and Federal Law” as well as and opportunity to network with our legal practitioners and other HR professionals.
- Definition of Employee.
- Exceptions under Federal Law.
- Factors determining joint liability.
- Best practices to minimize employer liability.
- Get tools, tips and resources that help minimize your organization’s exposure to litigation.
- Build your network of peers and resources.
Who Should Attend
- Senior management and HR professionals who need to know what’s next in workplace law & legislation seeking to successfully position their organizations.
- HR professionals seeking practicable, actionable guidance on workplace management.
- HR managers seeking to build compliant organizations and manage risk.
- HR practitioners who want to hear from lawyers and leaders on how workplace law affects them.
Roxana E. Verano, Esq.
7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
FREE! Workshop includes a complimentary Continental Breakfast and all workshop materials.
Where & When:
San Fernando Valley
Roxana E. Verano, Esq.
Joint Employer Liability Under State and Federal Law, 03/20/2020
RSVP by: 03/13/2020
Airtel Plaza Hotel
7277 Valjean Ave.
Van Nuys, CA
Cancellation Notice: In order for our Firm to continue offering the monthly workshops at no charge we must provide an accurate registration count to the hotels. If you register and later find you cannot attend, please cancel 3 days in advance as we are charged for no-show registrants. Thank you for your courtesy and cooperation!
Keep checking we will be posting more 2020 workshops soon
Topic suggestions always welcome - we want to provide the information you need to be more successful.