Studio City January Workshop: The Top Nine New Laws Affecting Employers In 2018
January 19 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 amFree
Key learning points:
- B. 168: Salary history is no longer a valid question.
- B. 450: An employer’s immigration role is becoming very complicated.
- B. 1008: “Ban the Box” means, “Don’t ask, don’t tell.”
- B. 63: Parental leave is greatly expanded.
- B. 306: The Labor Commissioner is given broad, new investigative powers.
- B. 396: The new law expands anti-harassment training.
- B. 260 & S.B. 225: The new law expands employer posting requirements on human trafficking.
- B. 1701: General contractors are liable for subcontractors.
- The Minimum Wage increases in January to either $10.50 or $11.00.
Roxana E. Verano, Esq.
RSVP by Monday before workshop
To Register for this workshop – Complete the Registration Form below.
In order for our Firm to continue offering the monthly workshops at no charge we must provide an accurate registration count to the workshop venues. If you register and later find you cannot attend, please cancel 3 days in advance as we are charged for no-show registrants.
Thank you for your courtesy and cooperation!
Missed any of our workshops or seminars?