- This event has passed.
Camarillo July Workshop: Navigating the Duty to “Reasonably Accommodate” & Engage in the “Interactive Process”
July 27 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 amFree
Key learning points:
- What is a “Reasonable Accommodation” and what is an employer required to do under the law?
- How to handle an employee’s request in a timely fashion and when is the employee entitled to a reasonable accommodation?
- What triggers the employer’s duty to engage in the interactive process?
- What is the employee’s duty concerning the interactive process?
- How to effectively implement the interactive process.
NOTE: New Camarillo Location (see below)
Presenter: Marie D. Davis, Esq.
RSVP by Monday before workshop
To Register for this workshop – Complete the Registration Form below.
In order for our Firm to continue offering the monthly workshops at no charge we must provide an accurate registration count to the workshop venues. If you register and later find you cannot attend, please cancel 3 days in advance as we are charged for no-show registrants.
Thank you for your courtesy and cooperation!
Missed any of our workshops or seminars?