- This event has passed.
Camarillo April Workshop: “When A Payroll Cough Becomes An Employment Law Flu”
April 27 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 amFree
NOTE: The next workshop for Camarillo will be July 27th, topic To Be Announced.
Key learning points:
“When A Payroll Cough Becomes An Employment Law Flu”
Best Payroll Practices To Avoid Employment Law Issues
- Are Your Wage Statements Compliant With California Law?
- Exempt v. Non Exempt employees
- Payroll Deductions: Proper v. Improper.
- Business Expense Reimbursement: What Qualifies And What Must Be Reimbursed.
- Meals and Lodging: Are Your Rates Up To Date?
NOTE: New Camarillo Location (see below)
Presenter: Marie D. Davis, Esq.
RSVP by Monday before workshop
To Register for this workshop – Complete the Registration Form below.
In order for our Firm to continue offering the monthly workshops at no charge we must provide an accurate registration count to the workshop venues. If you register and later find you cannot attend, please cancel 3 days in advance as we are charged for no-show registrants.
Thank you for your courtesy and cooperation!
Missed any of our workshops or seminars?