Complimentary Monthly Workshops
Our complimentary monthly workshops are designed to inform you of important employment law issues. The workshops are interactive, with structure, to allow you to ask questions and explore specific issues in your company.
"“Help, my business has been sued!”"
KEY LEARNING POINTS:
- Learn what steps you should immediately take to protect your business when you have been served with a lawsuit.
- What do you need to do when you receive a charge or complaint of discrimination from the EEOC or the DFEH?
- Learn what steps you need to take when you receive a letter from an attorney demanding an employee’s personnel file and/or payroll records.
- The first 90 days are often the most critical. Learn what you should do and what you should not do in order to mitigate damages and defend your company in a lawsuit.
- Learn a step-by-step guide regarding exactly what the employer is required to produce when it receives an audit questionnaire from EDD.
Roxana E. Verano, Esq. and Christopher L. Moriarty, Esq., and Marie D. Davis, Esq
7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
FREE! Workshop includes a complimentary Continental Breakfast and all workshop materials.
Where & When:
San Fernando Valley
Roxana E. Verano, Esq.
RSVP by: 10/16/2017
12833 Ventura Boulevard
Studio City, CA 91604
“The Oak Room”
Christopher L. Moriarty, Esq.
Marie D. Davis, Esq.
RSVP by: 10/23/2017
Camarillo Courtyard by Marriott
4994 Verdugo Way
Camarillo, CA 93012
In order for our Firm to continue offering the monthly workshops at no charge we must provide an accurate registration count to the hotels. If you register and later find you cannot attend, please cancel 3 days in advance as we are charged for no-show registrants.
Thank you for your courtesy and cooperation!
Topic suggestions always welcome - we want to provide the information you need to be more successful.