Complimentary Monthly Workshops
Our complimentary monthly workshops are designed to inform you of important employment law issues. The workshops are interactive, with structure, to allow you to ask questions and explore specific issues in your company.
"Mid-Year Employment Law Review"
- Ban the Box: Are you complying with the “Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance”?
- Minimum Wage: Are you paying your employees correctly based on state and local regulations?
- California’s Fair Pay Act: Ensure that you are up to date with all the latest changes.
- Paid Sick Leave: We will provide you with a valuable recap of the law.
- Learn the importance of carefully reviewing your company’s employment practices in order to avoid costly lawsuits down the road.
- Keep your “HR” eyes sharp and look ahead at some proposed legislation affecting California employers.
Roxana E. Verano, Esq., Jennifer Raphael Komsky, Esq., Christopher L. Moriarty, Esq., and Marie D. Davis, Esq
7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
FREE! Workshop includes a complimentary Continental Breakfast and all workshop materials.
Where & When:
San Fernando Valley
Roxana E. Verano, Esq.
Jennifer Raphael Komsky, Esq.
RSVP by: 07/17/2017
12833 Ventura Boulevard
Studio City, CA 91604
“The Oak Room”
Christopher L. Moriarty, Esq.
Marie D. Davis, Esq.
RSVP by: 07/24/2017
Camarillo Courtyard by Marriott
4994 Verdugo Way
Camarillo, CA 93012
In order for our Firm to continue offering the monthly workshops at no charge we must provide an accurate registration count to the hotels. If you register and later find you cannot attend, please cancel 3 days in advance as we are charged for no-show registrants.
Thank you for your courtesy and cooperation!
Topic suggestions always welcome - we want to provide the information you need to be more successful.