Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
Periodically we conduct employment law training seminars on important and timely issues. The training seminars last between 3-8 hours and summarize the laws and your obligations under the law.
These seminars are informative and provide a strong understanding of employment law summaries and your obligations as employers and managers.
Attention Employers and Supervisors. . . Is It Time To Retrain?
Is it time to retrain?
Previous training may not stand the test of the ever-changing regulations. Regulations require a “subject matter expert” and that the training be “interactive.”
You can make sure you’re on solid ground with training by an experienced employment law attorney.
If your business has 50 or more employees, State Law requires you to provide sexual harassment prevention training to all:
- Supervisors in 2017 who were previously trained by the December 31, 2015, deadline.
- Supervisors hired who were not previously trained, or promoted to their new position in the past six months.
If you have less than 50 employees, this training can increase your protection against claims. Although not required, you should consider it because:
- The definition of sexual harassment has expanded to incorporate Bullying and Intimidation. Learn to recognize all aspects and signs to prevent complaints.
- Your attention to proactive training can only provide a more comfortable work environment and fewer claims for the company.
- You increase the potential for protecting yourself against claims, which average $250,000.
The Supervisory Employee Training Session is sponsored by the law firm of Landegger Baron Law Group, exclusively representing California employers in all areas of labor and employment law.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE